Friday 5 May 2017

Colorful cake


This is a pretty good question for you, what you would like to see in detail from your birthday annotation. We still have such a question-and-look fun at other times. Good?
The most votes are the cake, so here we start, I promise the other ones/cupcake, decoration/line ...
This gradient cake is a bit more time-consuming than an average, but I'm telling who I was doing last week to three children that it's worth it !!!


I've found the noodles on an English page, this is the dough of cupcakes, very delicious. It's measured in mugs and I've never had a decade, so I give the ingredients. Not to be ignored is that the mug is 2.5 decis.

Ingredients for dough:

  • 2 and 1/2 cups of flour
  • 2 tb baking powder
  • 1 tb of baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 4 whole eggs
  • 1 and 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1 mug oil
  • 1 cup of milk
  • 1 lemon juice / optional /

In a bowl, I poured fine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
In another bowl, I started to pick 4 whole eggs with a robot, then added the sugar. I also beat it for about 5-6 minutes, then stirring constantly with 1 mug of oil and 1 cup of milk. / I poured 1 lemon juice a few minutes before the use. It's a bit tricky, so it's good ... / I've beaten this with a bit, and then the flour mixture can be added continuously, with a small portion of it.
The dough is ready. For this cake I have fed 5 sheets of this portion, the shape has a diameter of 16 cm. I've been trying to divide the dough into 5 equal doses. I painted with red food flavors. But with consistency, it was only very small. I started with the darkest, and then made less and less effort to make it smaller. So they roasted about 12 to 14 minutes per piece.
The cream is cream cheese cream. Equal proportions of butter / NO MARGARIN! / And cheese cream. Philadelphia cheese cream is good, but what you get. This cake has eaten a lot of butter, due to the exterior decoration, about 350 g, and the same amount of cream cheese. First, I mix the room temperature butter with a machine and then add the powdered sugar while stirring. Finally, soften with cream cheese. By doing this, I put the inside of it, and then the outside of it in a thin layer to be even more uniform. The remainder was divided into 3 parts, one more, that goes to the top, and I also colored it with red food dye. The darkest went to legal and so on.
Let's start the roses on a cold cake, the cream should be cool, otherwise, it will melt very quickly and it will not be beautifully formatted. I'll add that I'm just learning it right now, it's not perfect ...
On Saturday, when I did, it was very hot, and I had to put the cream back into the fridge while I was doing it because it was very melted.
The decor is otherwise simple. Starting with a star-tweaker, we make about one-and-a-half turns. Repeat this over the cake. There will be gaps, they will have to be filled depending on the size. Or a c turn, or just a dowel in the holes.
Meanwhile, the cream leveled at a level with less and less red dye. At the top of the cake, I did the same thing.
Then fast fridge to keep it nice!
I know it seems macerated, I will not bake this cake every day, but it's so good that it's just no!

When my daughter cut it off, it was a big surprise that it was an even gradient in color, completely fainting from it!
Any color can be baked if I try to boil again, now the purple will come.
Good baking for someone trying, if you get caught somewhere, ask for help hello! Or I give or not! :)))
It was a bad joke again, I'm sure I'll give it !!!! 🙂


Colorful cake
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email