Regardless of whether you are vegetarian or not, this luxurious truffle cake is sure to be enjoyed by all chocolate lovers and chocolate desserts. As you have already noticed, I very much like to experiment with various alternative recipes (without eggs, lactose and animal fats) and when it comes to something particularly successful, I rather hasten to share my experience with you. I will note that this recipe is absolutely universal and you can experiment with additives as you like: for example, instead of an orange you can take a cherry, cook it, as in the recipe for a cake "Black Forest" and it will be no less, and maybe even tastier! In general, dream! :)
Vegan chocolate and orange cake
2 tbsp. Flour
6 tablespoons 100% cocoa
4 tsp Baking powder
1 tbsp. Brown sugar
2 cups of warm (!) Coconut or soy milk
80 ml of orange juice
~ 50 g of sugar (or to taste)
Chocolate orange mousse:
1 and 1/2 St. Smooth soft tofu (not granular)
1/4 of warm water
2 tsp. Vanilla essence
200 g dark chocolate
3 tablespoons Sugar demerara (or to taste)
2 tablespoons Glucose syrup
Peel 1-2x oranges
Orange slices (without white film)
Candied orange slices:
225 g of sugar
125 g of water
Dark lactose-free chocolate
1) Chocolate biscuit: warm oven to 180 ° C. Apply a vegetable oil to the tall form 20-22 cm in
Pour warm coconut milk and mix everything quickly by hand, without whipping.
Put the dough in a mold, smooth the surface, put it in the oven and bake ~ 30-40 minutes (depending on the shape and the oven). Willingness to check with a toothpick. Ready biscuit completely cool.
2) Orange syrup: mix orange juice with sugar in a saucepan, put on a stove, bring to a boil and until the sugar is completely dissolved. The resulting syrup completely cool.
3) Chocolate orange mousse: melt the chocolate in a water bath. Tofu cut into cubes. In the blender bowl, mix the water, vanilla essence, glucose, sugar, tofu, orange peel and melted chocolate. Beat to a smooth consistency.
4) Assembling: sponge cake trimmed, cutting off the top. Split along into two parts. Saturate with orange syrup the lower cake. Lubricate with a thin layer of mousse, top out the orange slices and then again the mousse layer. Cover with a second crust. Also, soak it and lubricate the remaining mousse top and sides of the cake. You can immediately sprinkle grated chocolate with orange peel. Put it in the refrigerator.
5) Candied orange slices: Cut into orange thin slices, remove bones. Dissolve sugar in water on low heat in a thick-bottomed pan or saucepan. Boil 2 minutes, then dip into a boiling syrup of orange slices and boil them for 30-40 minutes until the slices become almost transparent. Let them cool in syrup, then put on a grate and let it freeze. Decorate them with cake before serving.
Bolo vegano de chocolate e laranja
4/ 5Oleh edward gilas