Tuesday 9 May 2017

Muffin dipped in chocolate


We could call nostalgic biscuits. In my childhood, the highlight of the weekends was when I went to freezing with my brothers. I always asked for "tasty" ice cream, which was dipped in chocolate. Then I felt that there was not a finer thing in the world! This muffin reminds me of this. True, it only resembles a dizzying part of chocolate. Flavor is like having the bigger kissed for a delicious dough. Of course, they are so sticky - my guys have become smelly as we did at the time.
Ingredients for 12 muffins:
2 whole eggs
120g sugar
100 g of sour cream
100 g of melted butter
50 ml water
120 g flour
25 g of cocoa
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
I poured two whole eggs and sugar into a robot machine, then poured the sour cream, the melted butter and the water. I took the machine to a lower grade and added a mixture of flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and spoon. I dumped the muffin papers up to 3/4 of their filling. In a preheated 180-degree oven, not blending (it's important!) They roasted for 20 minutes. After they got cold, I made the foam.
One Comment Here: Many people ask where you can get dark and good quality cocoa at a good price. Try out the cocoa in Lidl, and I like it very much.

Ingredients:
3 large egg white
140g sugar
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
I was working over steam. It is important that the top does not touch the water. I pulled the egg whites, making sure that the yolks did not get in. I took the sugar and the lemon juice. I started to mix the steam on a medium grade of a robot. I figured I needed 8 minutes to get a pretty bright, hard foam. Then I removed the steam and mixed it for another 7 minutes. During that time, the foam cooled. I put it in a frostbite and put it on muffins.

I put them in the freezer for 1 hour. That's when I made the chocolate.

Ingredients for Chocolate:
150g dark chocolate
5 dkg butter
I also smelt it above water vapor. Together with the chocolate with the butter. I let it cool for 10 minutes. I then took muffins from the freezer. You can also dip it into the melted chocolate or peel it on top of it. So I tried, both of them were good.




Muffin dipped in chocolate
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email