Wednesday 17 May 2017

Everyday Day Day: Milking Milk Cream in Pure White Chocolate


Now, tell me, my kids are not the biggest glaciers in the world!

Creamy cream in pistachio white chocolate
(I got enough for 8)

270 g strawberries, cured, quartered
90 g of sugar
1 hr Kirsch
145 g of sour cream
150 g of cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
30 g unsalted pistachio, crushed roughly
250 g of white chocolate

1. Mix the strawberries with sugar and Kirsch, let stand for at least 10 minutes.
2. Pour with sour cream, cream and lemon juice. I put it in the fridge for a night.
3. I make ice cream in the machine. I'm ice cream and I'm frozen.
4. Take it from the form and bring it back to the freezer.
5. I melt the chocolate in a tall jar and let it cool to room temperature. I mix pistachios, I observe the ice cream one by one, then wait for the chocolate to cool on the jar.

Everyday Day Day: Milking Milk Cream in Pure White Chocolate
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email