Wednesday 17 May 2017

Ice-cream and hot: White chocolate parfait with an eraser




You do not have to go to Daubner for good perfume. I think it's worth an hour of your life to put together this very simple dessert. (It would be about the same amount to go to Daubner and back, and to run the same line between the two that we all know well.)

White Chocolate Parfum with Eyebrows

(12-14 slice)



For the eperszirup : 

200 g strawberries

50 g of sugar

A few drops of lemon juice



For the cake:

200 g white chocolate

50 g of sugar

6 egg yolks

400 g of foam cream



1. For the first time, I make caramel from the sugar with a few drops of lemon juice. In the meantime I cleanse the dust, quart.

2. If the caramel is golden brown, I will pull it out of the fire and take the sore. I cook it and let it go. I'm afraid to cool down.

3. I'm going to prepare a 18 cm diameter cake torch. The bottom and the edge are covered with a freshly laid foil.

4. I melt white chocolate over water vapor or microwaves.

5. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar and over approx. Heat to 45 degrees (spicy). The point is for the sugar to melt and to heat the eggs. I take it out of the steam and stack it with an electric mixer until it cools down.

6. Mix the white chocolate.

7. I beat the cream into a hard foam. First, with only one-third I loose the chocolate mass, then I'm gonna cautiously pick it up.

8. I pour the cream into the prepared form. I marble with the half-berry and the strawberries half the remaining strawberries. I put the cake in the freezer to get stuck.

9. If the cake is frozen, I will turn it out of shape and remove it from the foil. I cut it into slices and served with hot juice.

Ice-cream and hot: White chocolate parfait with an eraser
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email