Thursday 18 May 2017

Lightened: Chestnut Tunnel



I love chestnut cakes in winter, chestnut puree and chestnut tartar dine to death. That's why I was shaking my head over how to transform my grandfather Lujza's recipe. She was famous for never feeling anything from scratch. If a recipe had written 10 eggs for a cake, he certainly made 11. If my memory did not cheat, she made the chestnut oil out to stretch the chestnut mixture, drank thick dessert cream and rolled and sliced it. We loved.

Although I like those cakes that put heavy pounds, and I am well known to be a great admirer for the delicious cakes I wanted to make a little easier on this recipe. This was how this tunnel was born, light hazel-cocoa gluten-free sponge, orange pepper, French chestnut and Hungarian chestnut purée. (I found it on the glass of French chestnut cups in Lidl and I was terribly sorry because I had been in can time with France my aunt, but no matter what his suitcase did.)

This pastry has become a favorite of the past two weeks in the confectionery. If you have not been able to taste it now, at least you can do it home. All I'm saying is that it was a favorite of us that if by then I could not find a more favorite one by accident, at my family's wish it would be on the Christmas table.

Chestnut Tunnel

(10 slices)

For dough:

The gluten-free pasta of this tree trunk is made with turmeric instead of almonds

For filling:

200 g of chestnuts

100 g of chestnuts

350 g foam cream

350 g mascarpone

1 lb porcukor

2 pcs orange peel (eg Cointreau or Triple Sec)

1 lb candied orange peel cubes (optional)

To the glaze:

150 g dark chocolate (70%)

150 g foam cream

First, I cook the dough according to the recipe mentioned above.
If it's cold, I'm going to get a square fruit bake and shuffle its sides with a sharp knife on the dough. Only the two ends can be left out, I will not use it. But it should also be a pasta for the open half because if I turn the cookie out of form, it will be the bottom of the tunnel.
Form with refreshing foil. I place the pieces cut out of the dough, the right one for each side. So the charge can already go.
I'm doing everything I need to do with charging. From the chestnut mass, I make a cylinder that goes through the mold. The cream, the mascarpone, and the powdered sugar with an electric whisk are a tough foam, which in the end I mix the orange peel and the candied orange when I use it. I'm in a frostbite.
In the lidded form, I squeeze the dough layers with the chestnut grove. I half fill the mold with the foam and put the chestnut roll in the middle. I fill the shape with the rest of the foam and finally finish it to the bottom (on the top, depending on where you look) with matching dough. I put it in a fridge for a couple of hours to get together.
Before I remove the cookie from the fridge, I'll make the shade. I whipped the cream and poured on the dark chocolate. I mix it up.
I remove the frozen cake from the mold and remove it from the refreshing foil. I pour over the chocolate pattern to spread evenly over it. I'll go back to the fridge for half an hour. If the glaze is frozen on it, slices.


Lightened: Chestnut Tunnel
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email