Wednesday 17 May 2017

Fall autumn! Honey plumage



If you cook a single cake all the autumn, that's it.

Honey plumage

(12 slice)

150 g of wheat flour

120 g of whole wheat flour

2 tb baking powder

1 tsp salt

1/4 tsp ground cardamom

1/2 tsp cinnamon

2 whole eggs + 1 yellow

210 g butter

150 g of sugar

100 g honey + to the top

185 g writer or natural yogurt

approx. 10 eyes of plum

A handful of roasted hazelnuts

1. I make a pie cake with a diameter of 23 cm in diameter, with the base of baking paper. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (air mix to 160).

2. I cut the two kinds of flour with baking powder, salt, and spices.

3. Mix soft butter, sugar, and honey with machine whitening (about 5 minutes high).

4. I mix eggs and yolk at a low level each time.

5. I add the writer (or yogurt) and the dry ingredients, in more detail.

6. When I mix it all smoothly, I pour it into the prepared form and smooth the top.

7. I plump the plums, halve them, and put them upside down on top of the cake.

8. I cook for 60 minutes. I check to see if it's done.

9. If it cooled to the warmth, I pour over honey on top, sprinkle with hazelnuts and eat it in the heat

Fall autumn! Honey plumage
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email