Wednesday 17 May 2017

Well that was good: Nutellie Cheesecake



If the oven is your mummy, this is your cheesecake. I like in cheeses that they are both salty and sweet at the same time, but here the ricotta makes it even more acidic.

Nutcracker Cheesecake

(12 slices)

Ingredients:

For the biscuit layer:

100 g butter

280 g honey-hazel Good morning! biscuit

For the cream:

5 sheets of gelatin

200 g Nutella

300 g cream cheese (preferably Philadelphia)

250 g creamy ricotta

250 ml of foam cream

100 g dark chocolate

Whipped cream for decoration

6 Ferrero Rocher (half-cut) to the top

1. I melt the butter, cut the biscuits fine, then mix the two. I'm pushing the bottom of a 22-cent cake. If I use a clip-on cake, I put it on the bottom and bark with baking paper to make it easy to remove the cake at the end. If I use only a smooth ring (I do this), I put it on a tray with a baking paper. I keep it in the fridge until I get the cream.

2. Soak the gelatin in ice-cold water for 10 minutes.

3. In the meantime I mix nutella, cream cheese and ricotta smoothly (with a machine on a low level).

4. Boil the cream, melt the chopped gelatin and chop it into chopped chilli. I'm getting the chocolate to thaw completely. I'm waiting for you to cool down.

5. I rotate the nutella cream.

6. I pour on the biscuit base and trim the top. I put it in a refrigerator for 4 hours.

7. When the time has elapsed, I cut it from the ring, decorating the top with the whipped cream and the chocolate.

Well that was good: Nutellie Cheesecake
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email