Even a few rye flour will crumble on a regular chocolate bar. Of course, there are no customary chocolate chocolates, but not with me. Healthy people can try the recipe only with rye flour, but then there must be more sour cream and yogurt. I fear she will have a pretty strict taste and consistency, but she can.
The crunchy top point adds a little plus, and the nourishing and smooth whipped cream is unaddressed. We should put aside the foam, it will be good at serving.
Roasted chocolates with crunchy roof
To the fund:
170 g soft butter
100 g of crystal sugar
60 g of cane sugar
90 g of fine flour
115 g of whole wheat flour
50 g of Dutch cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
3/4 tsp salt
140 g of sour cream
140 g Greek yogurt
100 g of dark chocolate, shaken
To the crumb:
65 g of cane sugar
30 g of fine flour
40 g of rye flour
20 g turnip peanut, coarsely cut
2 cups of Dutch cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
55 g of cold butter, shaken
For decoration: whipped cream, nutmeg whipped cream and hazelnut
1. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees (air mixer to 155). I make a cake shop with a diameter of 23 cm, with the bottom of the broom with baking paper.
2. Mix the butter thoroughly with the two types of sugar, if I do it with a machine, it is approx. It means 5 minutes.
3. Add the eggs one by one, mix it smoothly.
4. Sliced flour with cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. I work in sugar-egg butter.
5. I put sour cream and Greek yogurt in a small pitcher. I add the flour part to the small part, in two installments.
6. I'm cooking the dessert, and I pour it into the prepared form, and I'll trim the top.
7. To the crumb, I put the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. I rub the butter in it, and then I shine on the top of the cake.
8. I cook in about 50 minutes. With chocolate bars, I prefer to be less skinned than it is already dry. It's a good idea to check if it was roasted.
9. If it has cooled off, I remove it from the mold and put on kisses from the two foams on top, then decorate it with half-peeled hazelnuts.
With crunchy roof: Rice liver chocolates
4/ 5Oleh edward gilas