Saturday 20 May 2017

Free mentals: Chocolate mousse with avocado and homemade marinade



They often ask questions as substitutes for eggs, for example, avocados. Do you want more than a perfect chocolate mousse, which is why we do not need egg or cream? If you do not, then I'll tell you it does not contain gluten and refined sugar (just as much as 70% in chocolate) and lactose can be avoided if you use coconut instead of cream.

I'm a bit bored of this free fashion, given that I have not eaten as bad, dry cookies as ever since I've been tired of curiosity in different places. That is why I fully understand if someone is more fond of traditional solutions, for their pleasure here is the former classic chocolate mousse.

Those who are like experimental spirits to me, they are thrilled with their other avocado desserts too:

Avocado-lime macaron

Avocado cake

Avocado trumpet



Chocolate mousse with avocado and homemade coconut-lime marshmallow

(4 servings)

For mousse:
50 g dark chocolate
130 ml of cream
2 mature avocados
50 ml of honey
20 g of Dutch cocoa
1 tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of salt

1. I chop the chocolate and melt it with cream over water vapor or microbe.

2. With all the other ingredients I work with a botmixer. I put it in the fridge for 2 hours and then fed it into small bowls from a starburst bag.

Recipe: Adventures in Cooking

For coconut-lime marshmallow:

8 pieces of gelatin sheet

200 g of sugar

1 l of glucose (or honey)

1 egg white

1 tsp coconut (Malibu)

1 lime grated skin

50 g of maize starch

50 g porcukor

1. I immerse the gelatin sheets in ice-cold water.

2. In the meantime, put sugar and glucose in a pot with 175 ml of water. I melt the sugar in the water and continue to heat up to 127 degrees, which is controlled by a digital sugar thermometer.

3. I put egg white into a hard foam.

4. If the sugar syrup has reached the correct temperature, it will drain the gelatine and add it.

5. I put the egg foam into a mixer and start whisking with the whisker, while constantly baking the hot syrup. 12 minutes stack high. In the last minute I add Malibut and lime shells.

6. A ca. I cut a half of the mixture of starch and powdered sugar at the bottom of a 20x20 cm form. I rub the masses, I smooth it. I'll leave it for a couple of hours.

7. If it is hardened, I will turn it over to a board that I had previously sprinkled with the residue of the mixture of starch and powdered sugar. I cut a marshmallow with an oily knife and then store it in a box of baking paper.

The original of the recipe for Capsicum


Free mentals: Chocolate mousse with avocado and homemade marinade
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email