Friday 5 May 2017

Lemon tea cake


I love these cakes. I could eat this dough even raw, so delicious ... of course, I will not!  I had a problem with it so far that lemon wanted the sugar to its dough, and lemon juice on its top was full of powdered sugar. I tried it now. Birch gum after I found it in powder form. Well, this is something unconsciously delicious!


Ingredients:
  • 240 g flour
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  •   1 teaspoon baking powder
  • ¼ teaspoon salt
  •   3 whole eggs
  •   200 g Birch sugar
  •   4 lemon juice
  •   2 lemon grated peel
  •   100 g of melted butter

Top:
1 lemon juice
Birch cake powder
In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt. In another bowl with a robot, I raise the whole egg with the birch cake until it becomes foamy. I take the juice, the peel and the melted lemon juice. I mix with the flour mixture, work with the machine for a few more minutes, and the pasta is ready.

I cook it in the form of roe deer in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
When it was released I let it cool a little. Until then, the lemon juice is mixed with the Birch Fruit powder. I am about. I put five to six tablespoons of powdered sugar for a lemon. By this, I shake the top of the cookie. It can also be cut and consumed in a luscious way


Lemon tea cake
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email