Friday 5 May 2017

Strawberry Rebarbarious Pie


I usually have birch fudge at home, and now I've found the new cobwebs in the shop: a cup of pouring, which has a small measure on the back, from which I can still see how much sugar is in the pothooks. I had to try out this new, simpler, more manageable package that really made my business easier. But let's see the pie!


Ingredients for Pumpkin:

400 g of whole wheat flour
30 g Birch gum
1 packet Birch fondue bourbon vanilla sugar
2 whole eggs
250 g butter
1 teaspoon baking powder

Ingredients for filling:

1 kg strawberries
200 g of rhubarb
120 g Birch sugar
3 tablespoons starch
Top Birch Powder (Sugar)

Pour the flour into a bowl with the baking powder. Add the birch fodder, the eggs, the butter cut into pieces. Knead in quick moves and then put it in the refrigerator.
 Grab the outer layer gently on the rear bar and approx. Cut into 2 cm pieces. Remove from 1 kg strawberries approx. 10 kg and compressed with a both mixers Add starch, birch focus, and then warm with the other strawberries and rhubarb until it starts to boil. Let's just let it cool down.
Remove the dough from the refrigerator and extend two-thirds of it into a pita or round cake. The side of the edges should be higher than the dough. Select the strawberry filling, then place the remaining dough on top.

Pre-cooked in an 180-degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
And if the strawberry season is coming, I'm going to pack some bottles of strawberries. I cooked it with birch fodder last year and I reported it worked perfectly. I did not add any extra preservatives and it just stopped for months :) :) Some clever things for her:
Yes, I know jam so we might think that only the bad fruit should not be covered, the damaged part can go ... however, the result will be less delicate.

Strawberry Rebarbarious Pie
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email